Guiding Questions for Developing an Action Plan for Professional Development:
A Process for Connecting Data to Planning
- Identify the critical issues that most impact this school (what are the school's strengths and challenges?).
- What appear to be the staff's greatest needs for effective technology use?
- Develop realistic objectives for this school (be sure these objectives are measurable).
- List some strategies you would employ to meet the objectives (consider both what's already working well and what needs to be improved).
- Identify criteria for measuring the success of your plan (what evidence will you look for?).
- What kinds of data will tell you if you've met the criteria and how might you collect that data?