NECC 2002 Presentations
View presentations delivered by SEIR*TEC staff in San Antonio, TX at NECC 2002.
- 1:1 Educational Technology (in the Palm of Your Hand)
- An overview of the current status and potential value of handheld devices as productivity, instructional, communication, and evaluation/assessment tools.
- Pick a Peck of Portals
- Defines a portal, provides some guidelines for selecting a portal, and describes how schools, districts, and states are using portals.
- Beyond the Bells and Whistles: Is your Website Universally Accessible?
- Examine the components of Web site design from the perspective of individuals with special needs, and learn how to make changes that will benefit all learners.
- Hit the Jackpot with R*TEC Resources
- The ten Regional Technology in Education Consortia offer a wide range of resources for teachers, educational technology planners, students and parents. These resources are available in print and on the web through www.rtec.org. This Powerpoint presentation highlights several web resources from the R*TECS and presents them by like topics of student, teachers, staff development, evaluation, equity, etc.
NECC 2002 Presenter Handouts are now available online.