Planning the Lesson:
Objectives: What will my students be able to do when they finish this lesson?
Resources: What resources will be needed to complete this lesson?
Introduction: How will the lesson be introduced?
Lesson Activities: What activities will your students complete?
- Cooperative learning strategies
- Graphic Organizers
- Problem solving strategies
- Decision making strategies
- Reflective thinking strategies
Instructional Technology Approaches:
- Distance Learning
- Instructional Courseware
- Multimedia Instruction
- Web-based Instruction
Summary: How will you summarize the lesson? (At the end of each class period, you should discuss what has been learned. Use a variety of strategies to close the lesson.)
Assessing Student Outcomes - How will you assess student performances?
* This planning tool is based on the STEPS planning tool from the Panhandle Area Center for Educational
Enhancement (PACEE) in Florida.