Autobugography Project Standards
Grade 5 Science
- Identify producers, consumers, and decomposers, herbivores, carnivores, omnivores, parasites and saprophytes interacting in a food web.
- Describe the importance of adaptation to animal and plant survival in their environment.
- Classify invertebrates and vertebrates based on their characteristics.
Grade 5 Language Arts
- Create graphic aids to illustrate written information and demonstrate proficiency in the writing process.
Digital Quilt Project Standards
Grade 5 Social Studies
- Examine the interaction of individuals, families, businesses, and governments and the potential costs and benefits to the American economy.
- Compare and contrast human and physical factors that affected economic development in various region.
- Identify how economics can serve as a motivation for human behavior.
Soup-to-Nuts Project Standards
Grade 6-8 Social Studies
- The student applies spatial and ecological perspectives to people, places, and environment using social studies tools of maps, resources, and technology.
- The student analyzes migration patterns of people over time
- The student measures distance in a variety of maps.
- The student examines the economic interactions of individuals and families to determine the factors associated with the production of goods and services in the Eastern Hemisphere.
- The student creates maps showing the trade and migration routes.